This is another Paralympic team sport. Teams should be gearing up for qualification. The sport has also been adapted for people with learning and intellectual disabilities, though that part is not on the Paralympic schedule.
- Scottish FA Regional School League Fixture take place on March 13 in Dakeith Campus, Midlothian, Scotland.
- On April 17, Scottish FA Regional School League Fixture takes place at Woodlands School, Edinburgh.
- The New Zealand Junior Disability Games take place from April 10 – 12 at St Peter’s College, Cambridge.Sports on the program include ambulant football, athletics, blind cricket, boccia, cycling, equestrian, goalball, powerchair football, rowing, swimming, triathlon, waka ama, wheelchair basketball and wheelchair tennis.
- Scottish FA Regional School League Fixture takes place at Albyn Park, Broxburn, West Lothian on May 15.
- CPISRA Football World Championships 2015 takes place at St Georges Park, National Football Centre of the FA. The World championships is a main qualifier for the Paralympic Games 2016 in Rio de Janeiro. It takes place from June 13 – 29.
- From August 7 – 15, the Para Pan American Games take place in Toronto. Archery, athletics, boccia, cycling, football 5-a-side, football 7-a-side, goalball, judo, powerlifting, sitting volleyball, swimming, table tennis, wheelchair basketball, wheelchair rugby and wheelchiar tennis are all on the program.
- 2015 Asean Para Games take place in Singapore from December 3 – 9. Sports on the program include archery, athletics, boccia, chess, badminton and five-a-side football, seven-a-side football, goalball, powerlifting, sailing, tenpin bowling, shooting, swimming, table tennis and wheelchair basketball.
As some of these events are a long time in the future, please double check dates as they get closer to confirm them. If there are any dates or events missing, please comment on the post and it will be added.