Don’t let the absence of events here fool you. There is a lot more going on, and the sport is definitely worth checking out in person. People of all disability types compete including ID, deaf, VI and physical disabilities. Because this is not a Paralympic year or the year before a Paralympic year, the schedule is not as heavy as it often is.
- The 2015 IPCAS Level Winter Park is scheduled to take place in the USA from January 2 – 4.
- 2015 IPCAS Level Rinn, Austria take place in Rinn from January 4 – 5.
- 2015 IPCAS World Cup La Molina takes place in Spain from January 8 – 11.
- 2015 IPCAS Level Bromont (Canada) takes place from January 10 – 11.
- St. Moritz, Switzerland hosts a World Cup event from February 1 – 5.
- From March 1 – 10, Alpine Skiing World Championships take place in Panorama, Canada.
- The 18th Winter Deaflympics take place in Khanty-Mansiysk / Magnitogorsk, Russian Federation from March 28 to April 5. Sports on the program include alpine skiing, curling, cross country skiing, ice hockey, and snowboarding.
- Join New Zealand ski and snowboard paralympians on a three-day talent identification & skill development camp. Learn what it takes to get podium results on the world stage. Snow Sports NZ is running a camp at Mt Hutt from June 19 – 21.
As some of these events are a long time in the future, please double check dates as they get closer to confirm them. If there are any dates or events missing, please comment on the post and it will be added.