This list is far from complete but is designed to give an idea of what is happening in the world of this sport in the upcoming year. It isn’t on the Paralympic program, but efforts are underway to make that happen.
- On March 19, Fife Badminton Championships takes place at the Kirkcaldy Leisure Centre in Scotland.
- The 2015 Special Olympics World Summer Games open on 25 July 2015 and close on August 2 in Los Angeles, California. Sports on the program include Aquatics, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball., Beach Volleyball, Basketball, Bocce. Bowling, Cycling, Equestrian, Football (Soccer), Golf, Gymnastics, Judo, Kayaking, Open Water Swim, Powerlifting, Rollerskating, Sailing, Table Tennis, Team Handball, Tennis, Triathlon, Softball, Volleyball.
- 1st World Youth Deaf Badminton Championships take place in Sofia, Bulgaria on July 15 – 16.
- 4th World Deaf Badminton Championships take place in Sofia, Bulgaria on July 18 – 25.
- 2015 Asean Para Games take place in Singapore from December 3 – 9. Sports on the program include archery, athletics, boccia, chess, badminton and five-a-side football, seven-a-side football, goalball, powerlifting, sailing, tenpin bowling, shooting, swimming, table tennis and wheelchair basketball.
As some of these events are a long time in the future, please double check dates as they get closer to confirm them. If there are any dates or events missing, please comment on the post and it will be added.