This list is far from complete but is designed to give an idea of what is happening in the world of this sport in the upcoming year, which is followed by 2016, a Paralympic year. Because of the ability for all disabilities to compete, the sport has a huge number of participants. It is probably third in popularity to swimming and athletics.
- From March 26 – 29, the Para-cycling Track World Championships take place in Apeldoorn, Netherlands.
- The New Zealand Junior Disability Games take place from April 10 – 12 at St Peter’s College, Cambridge.Sports on the program include ambulant football, athletics, blind cricket, boccia, cycling, equestrian, goalball, powerchair football, rowing, swimming, triathlon, waka ama, wheelchair basketball and wheelchair tennis.
- IBSA World Games take place from May 8 – 18 in Seoul, South Korea. Sports on the program include Powerlifting, Judo, Goalball, Football, Chess, Tenpin Bowling, Tandem Cycling, Swimming, Showdown, Athletics.
- Para-cycling Road World Cup, Maniago, Italy takes place from June 5 – 7.
- From June 13 – 16, Para-cycling Road World Cup takes place in Yverton-Les-Bains, Switzerland.
- From July 24 – 26, Para-cycling Road World Cup, Elzach, Germany takes place.
- Para-cycling Road World Championship, Nottwil, Switzerland take place from July 28 – August 2.
- The 2015 Special Olympics World Summer Games open on 25 July 2015 and close on August 2 in Los Angeles, California. Sports on the program include Aquatics, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball., Beach Volleyball, Basketball, Bocce. Bowling, Cycling, Equestrian, Football (Soccer), Golf, Gymnastics, Judo, Kayaking, Open Water Swim, Powerlifting, Rollerskating, Sailing, Table Tennis, Team Handball, Tennis, Triathlon, Softball, Volleyball.
- From August 7 – 15, the Para Pan American Games take place in Toronto. Archery, athletics, boccia, cycling, football 5-a-side, football 7-a-side, goalball, judo, powerlifting, sitting volleyball, swimming, table tennis, wheelchair basketball, wheelchair rugby and wheelchiar tennis are all on the program.
- The INAS Global Games will take place in Guayaquil, Ecuador from September 20 – 27. Sports on the program include athletics, basketball, cycling, futsal, rowing, swimming, tennis, and tennis table.
- 2015 Asia-Pacific Deaf Games take place from September 29 – October 13 in Taoyuan, Taipei. Sports on the program include athletics, tennis, badminton, baseball, basketball, bowling, cycling, football, futsal, Taekwondo, karate, Orienteering, swimming, table tennis, judo, volleyball, and wrestling.
As some of these events are a long time in the future, please double check dates as they get closer to confirm them. If there are any dates or events missing, please comment on the post and it will be added.