With the 2016 Paralympics coming up, 2015 is a year for teams to get experience in preparation for the event. FEI has not set their official event schedule yet so a lot of those recognized events may be subject to change.
- Global Dressage Festival takes place in Wellington, Florida from January 7 to January 11.
- There is an event in Boneo, Victoria, Australia from January 21 to January 25.
- Barcelona Horse Tour takes place from April 1 to April 5.
- Vilamoura Show takes place in Portugal from April 9 – 12.
- Deauville Dressage takes place in Deauville, France from April 9 – 12.
- Caselle di Sommacampagna Show takes place from April 16 – 19 in Italy.
- Moorsele Show takes place in Belgium from April 24 – 26.
- The New Zealand Junior Disability Games take place from April 10 – 12 at St Peter’s College, Cambridge.Sports on the program include ambulant football, athletics, blind cricket, boccia, cycling, equestrian, goalball, powerchair football, rowing, swimming, triathlon, waka ama, wheelchair basketball and wheelchair tennis.
- Mannheim Show takes place from May 1 – 5 in Germany.
- Midrand Show takes place from May 7 to 10 in Midrand, South Africa.
- The Ebreichsdorf Show takes place from May 22 – 25 in Austria.
- The Roosendaal Show takes place in the Netherlands from May 29 – 31.
- Somma Lombardo Show takes place in Italy from June 11 – 14.
- Mulhouse Show takes place in France from June 18 – 21.
- Hartpury Show takes place in Great Britain from July 6 – 12.
- Arc- Saarland takes place in Germany from July 10 – 12.
- Bishop Burton Show takes place from August 4 – 7 in Great Britain.
- Continental/Regional Champions takes place from September 17 – 20 in France.
- Arezzo Show takes place in Italy from October 20 – 25.
- Slapton Show takes place in Great Britain from October 28 – November 1.
As some of these events are a long time in the future, please double check dates as they get closer to confirm them. If there are any dates or events missing, please comment on the post and it will be added.