There are always a number of multisport every year. Some are bigger, and some are smaller. They are a great opportunity for people new to the world of disability sport to get a taste of a number of different ones and find their favorites.
- 4th Pajulahti Games take place from January 16 – 18 in Nastola, Finland. Goalball and Showdown are both on the program.
- Canada Winter Games will take place February 13 – March 1, in Prince George, British Columbia.
- From February 21 – 25, there will be an event for multiple visual impairment sports in Marseille, France.
- The 18th Winter Deaflympics take place in Khanty-Mansiysk / Magnitogorsk, Russian Federation from March 28 to April 5. Sports on the program include alpine skiing, curling, cross country skiing, ice hockey, and snowboarding.
- The New Zealand Junior Disability Games take place from April 10 – 12 at St Peter’s College, Cambridge.Sports on the program include ambulant football, athletics, blind cricket, boccia, cycling, equestrian, goalball, powerchair football, rowing, swimming, triathlon, waka ama, wheelchair basketball and wheelchair tennis.
- IBSA World Games take place from May 8 – 18 in Seoul, South Korea. Sports on the program include Powerlifting, Judo, Goalball, Football, Chess, Tenpin Bowling, Tandem Cycling, Swimming, Showdown, Athletics.
- The 2015 Special Olympics World Summer Games open on 25 July 2015 and close on August 2 in Los Angeles, California. Sports on the program include Aquatics, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball., Beach Volleyball, Basketball, Bocce. Bowling, Cycling, Equestrian, Football (Soccer), Golf, Gymnastics, Judo, Kayaking, Open Water Swim, Powerlifting, Rollerskating, Sailing, Table Tennis, Team Handball, Tennis, Triathlon, Softball, Volleyball.
- From August 7 – 15, the Para Pan American Games take place in Toronto. Archery, athletics, boccia, cycling, football 5-a-side, football 7-a-side, goalball, judo, powerlifting, sitting volleyball, swimming, table tennis, wheelchair basketball, wheelchair rugby and wheelchiar tennis are all on the program.
- The INAS Global Games will take place in Guayaquil, Ecuador from September 20 – 27. Sports on the program include athletics, basketball, cycling, futsal, rowing, swimming, tennis, and tennis table.
- From September 26 to October 2, the IWAS World Game take place in Sochi, Russia. Sports on the program include Archery, Arm wrestling, Athletics, Para-Taekwondo, Swimming and Table Tennis.
- 2015 Asean Para Games take place in Singapore from December 3 – 9. Sports on the program include archery, athletics, boccia, chess, badminton and five-a-side football, seven-a-side football, goalball, powerlifting, sailing, tenpin bowling, shooting, swimming, table tennis and wheelchair basketball.
As some of these events are a long time in the future, please double check dates as they get closer to confirm them. If there are any dates or events missing, please comment on the post and it will be added.