The season started in 2014, and with no Paralympics on the schedule soon, this year’s schedule isn’t as jammed as last year. Because the sport takes place at the end and beginning the year, it is hard to know what year end 2015 holds schedule wise at this point. People of all disability types compete including ID, deaf, VI and physical disabilities.
- There is a classification event in Utah on January 3.
- 2015 IPC Nordic Skiing US Nationals Utah take place from January 3 – 7. The event is being organized by Soldier Hollow.
- The Nordic Skiing World Championships take place Cable, Wisconsin, United States from January 22 to February 1.
- A classification event will take place February 13 in Hokkaido, Japan.
- The 18th Winter Deaflympics take place in Khanty-Mansiysk / Magnitogorsk, Russian Federation from March 28 to April 5. Sports on the program include alpine skiing, curling, cross country skiing, ice hockey, and snowboarding.
As some of these events are a long time in the future, please double check dates as they get closer to confirm them. If there are any dates or events missing, please comment on the post and it will be added.