This list is far from complete but is designed to give an idea of what is happening in the world of this sport in the upcoming year, which is followed by 2016, a Paralympic year.
- The New Zealand Junior Disability Games take place from April 10 – 12 at St Peter’s College, Cambridge.Sports on the program include ambulant football, athletics, blind cricket, boccia, cycling, equestrian, goalball, powerchair football, rowing, swimming, triathlon, waka ama, wheelchair basketball and wheelchair tennis.
- 4th World Indoor Rowing Championships take place on May 14 in Gavirate, Italy. This competition for athletes with an intellectual disability.
- 2nd Inas International Rowing Regatta will take place in Gavirate, Italy. It will take place within the FISA sanctioned International Masters Regatta. It will take place from May 15 – 17.
- From August 30 – September 6, World Rowing Championships, Aiguebelette, France take place.
- The INAS Global Games will take place in Guayaquil, Ecuador from September 20 – 27. Sports on the program include athletics, basketball, cycling, futsal, rowing, swimming, tennis, and tennis table.
As some of these events are a long time in the future, please double check dates as they get closer to confirm them. If there are any dates or events missing, please comment on the post and it will be added.