This list is far from complete but is designed to give an idea of what is happening in the world of this sport in the upcoming year, which is followed by 2016, a Paralympic year. On the Paralympic program, sailors are likely preparing during 2015.
- ISAF Sailing World Cup Miami takes place on January 24.
- ISAF Sailing World Cup Hyeres takes place on April 20.
- Sail for Gold Regatta takes place on June 8 in Weymouth & Portland, Great Britain.
- The 2015 Special Olympics World Summer Games open on 25 July 2015 and close on August 2 in Los Angeles, California. Sports on the program include Aquatics, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball., Beach Volleyball, Basketball, Bocce. Bowling, Cycling, Equestrian, Football (Soccer), Golf, Gymnastics, Judo, Kayaking, Open Water Swim, Powerlifting, Rollerskating, Sailing, Table Tennis, Team Handball, Tennis, Triathlon, Softball, Volleyball.
- IFDS Combined World Championships is scheduled to place on November 26 in Melbourne, Australia.
- 2015 Asean Para Games take place in Singapore from December 3 – 9. Sports on the program include archery, athletics, boccia, chess, badminton and five-a-side football, seven-a-side football, goalball, powerlifting, sailing, tenpin bowling, shooting, swimming, table tennis and wheelchair basketball.
As some of these events are a long time in the future, please double check dates as they get closer to confirm them. If there are any dates or events missing, please comment on the post and it will be added.