This list is far from complete but is designed to give an idea of what is happening in the world of this sport in the upcoming year, which is followed by 2016, a Paralympic year.
- Table Tennis Festival takes place on May 15 at Bathgate Academy, Bathgate, West Lothian.
- The 2015 Special Olympics World Summer Games open on 25 July 2015 and close on August 2 in Los Angeles, California. Sports on the program include Aquatics, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball., Beach Volleyball, Basketball, Bocce. Bowling, Cycling, Equestrian, Football (Soccer), Golf, Gymnastics, Judo, Kayaking, Open Water Swim, Powerlifting, Rollerskating, Sailing, Table Tennis, Team Handball, Tennis, Triathlon, Softball, Volleyball.
- From August 7 – 15, the Para Pan American Games take place in Toronto. Archery, athletics, boccia, cycling, football 5-a-side, football 7-a-side, goalball, judo, powerlifting, sitting volleyball, swimming, table tennis, wheelchair basketball, wheelchair rugby and wheelchiar tennis are all on the program.
- 13th European Deaf Table Tennis Championships take place in Baden, Austria from September 6 – 12.
- The INAS Global Games will take place in Guayaquil, Ecuador from September 20 – 27. Sports on the program include athletics, basketball, cycling, futsal, rowing, swimming, tennis, and tennis table.
- From September 26 to October 2, the IWAS World Game take place in Sochi, Russia. Sports on the program include Archery, Arm wrestling, Athletics, Para-Taekwondo, Swimming and Table Tennis.
- 2015 Asia-Pacific Deaf Games take place from September 29 – October 13 in Taoyuan, Taipei. Sports on the program include athletics, tennis, badminton, baseball, basketball, bowling, cycling, football, futsal, Taekwondo, karate, Orienteering, swimming, table tennis, judo, volleyball, and wrestling.
- 2015 Asean Para Games take place in Singapore from December 3 – 9. Sports on the program include archery, athletics, boccia, chess, badminton and five-a-side football, seven-a-side football, goalball, powerlifting, sailing, tenpin bowling, shooting, swimming, table tennis and wheelchair basketball.
As some of these events are a long time in the future, please double check dates as they get closer to confirm them. If there are any dates or events missing, please comment on the post and it will be added.