With the 2016 Paralympics coming up, 2015 is a year for teams to get experience in preparation for the event. Some national teams have already qualified. The sport is undergoing a huge development phase in parts of the world, like the Americas.
- Tampa International takes place January 9 to 11. It is an 8 team D1 Invitational.
- From January 9 to January 11, the Southern Slam 2015 takes place at the Jacksonville Ice and SportsPlex Plaza.
- Kennedy Krieger Invitational takes place on January 10 and 11 at the Farring-Baybrook Recreation Center, Brooklyn. It is a 4-team DIII Tournament.
- WIldcat Clash takes place on January 24 – 25 in Tucson, Arizona. It is 6 team, D2/3 tournament.
- Lakeshore Demolition Derby takes place from January 30 to February 1 at the Lakeshore Foundation. It is an 8 Team – DI Tournament .
- January 31 is the final transfer day for wheelchair rugby in Brazil’s domestic season.
- Brazilian national team training camp takes place from May 3 – 10.
- Amsterdam Quad Rugby Tournament 2015 takes place from July 13 – 14 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- From August 7 – 15, the Para Pan American Games take place in Toronto. Archery, athletics, boccia, cycling, football 5-a-side, football 7-a-side, goalball, judo, powerlifting, sitting volleyball, swimming, table tennis, wheelchair basketball, wheelchair rugby and wheelchiar tennis are all on the program.
- Brazilian national team training camp takes place from September 20 – 27.
- From October 11 – 16, World Wheelchair Rugby Challenge, Copper Box Arena, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London takes place.
- Brazilian national team training camp takes place from November 3 – 9.
- Copa Caixa de Rugby takes place in Brazil from December 4 – 6.
As some of these events are a long time in the future, please double check dates as they get closer to confirm them. If there are any dates or events missing, please comment on the post and it will be added.