The world of disability sports has a lot of fantastic competitors, on the local, national and international level. Today, we take the time to wish some of them a very happy birthday.
- Tatyana McFadden – American Paralympic track and field athlete
- Kath Proudfoot – Australian Paralympic track and field competitor
- Alison Quinn – Australian Paralympic track and field competitor
- Maude Jacques – Canadian wheelchair basketball player
- Joshua Rowe – British boccia player
- Ali Nikoo Hosseinabadi – Irani swimmer