The world of disability sports has a lot of fantastic competitors, on the local, national and international level. Today, we take the time to wish some of them a very happy birthday.
- Alana Nichols – an American para-alpine skier
- Karni Liddell – Australian Paralympic swimmer
- Mohd Malek Sabr – Afghani swimmer
- Siamand Rahman – Irani powerlifter
- Tayebeh Jafarivardanjani – Irani sitting volleyball player
- Nicolaet Pronja – Kazakhstan deaf wrestler
- Stephen Bryan Halpin – Northern Irish 7-a-side football player