The world of disability sports has a lot of fantastic competitors, on the local, national and international level. Today, we take the time to wish some of them a very happy birthday.
- Jodi Elkington – Australian Paralympic track and field competitor
- Liesl Tesch – Sailor and member of the Australia women’s national wheelchair basketball team
- Amer Ali Mustafa Abdelaziz – Jordanian track and field competitor
- Robert Richardson – British para-skeleton competitor
- Cormac Birt – Northern Irish 7-a-side football player
- Dueñas Gómez Diego – Colombian cyclist